Thursday 5 November 2009

Gustav Johansson




I came across some work created by Art Director and Director Gustav Johansson, this is a great example of how to present your work as a designer. During my tutorial on tuesday I was told to think about how to present my work for the D&AD BBC brief that I am currently working on. I showed my visualizations to Martin and Phil during this tutorial and the main concern I felt that was mentioned was how it could be presented as a final solution. Rather than simply having square boxes of a website with pieces of type dotted off explaining each page. I feel that this way of communicating shown by Johansson would work well for the final presentation of my idea. Note as Phil stated in my tutorial D&AD briefs should be a really good idea, really well executed.

No comments:

Post a Comment