Monday 26 October 2009



Over the weekend I have been looking through the D&AD, ISTD and RSA briefs. I have narrowed it down to three briefs which turned out to be all D&AD briefs. The first brief involves creating a social and sharing aspect to BBC i Player allowing users to discover and engage with a greater range of BBC content. The second brief is to create an original and underground viral drive to a diverse and creative audience to the Fred Perry Subculture music website. The third brief is to create an unconventional brand campaign for The Body Shop to reinstate its position as the original pioneer of ethical beauty.

The main brief that stands out for me is the Body Shop brief, this is because branding is the field of study that I am interested in and wish to develop my skills in over this coming year. I also hope to retain a job within this area after my education at the Arts University College Bournemouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment