Monday 19 October 2009

Today I explained the change of my essay as I felt that the brands that I had chosen were not what I wanted to discuss. I explained the reason for this change to kirsten, who seemed to agree with me that this was a good decision if I felt the need to. Originally I wanted to discuss how the two UK's largest mobile phone brands (T-Mobile & Orange) have merged together over the recent years and have both become the largest mobile phone companies in the UK. During my research i felt that this is not what I want to discuss, as I wanted to discuss clothing advertisements. So explained that I was changing my brands to one brand (Levi Strauss). I explained that I wanted to use semiology to discuss the press advertising of Levi's. I was told that this was a good change as discussing two brands would be too long for only 4,000 words.

No comments:

Post a Comment